Thursday, February 4, 2010

Tips On Cruising A Guy How Do I Meet New People? Tips Please?

How do i meet new people? tips please? - tips on cruising a guy

going on a cruise soon and I have the thing comin conference, and I'm not so good to meet new people. I need some advice:
Giong on a cruise. Only people who know that they are my family. I want to be able to raise a boy or a girl and to be able to talk with them and become friends. bff maybe not, but at least meet and be friends.

So, you go to a conference. 4 days long. People I know are all girls. and I go with boys in my group. I want to go into the situation and people from other groups. idk, but what is start with the facts or, as the things.

In fact, I'm a girl. and a daughter board for use in a boy or a girl.

Please help. I need it!
Thanks

1 comment:

  1. The best way is to just go and talk to people. More about climate control, cruise control, so nothing. Talking is better to talk than if you try to hit someone. We are not, you will be asked to donate a kidney, we just talk.

    Other things to do:
    Wear something that invites an interesting conversation that the T-shirt or a jewel, which is characterized
    Running into someone, literally. I've heard of guys manage their shopping carts into the cart and then the girls asked in the insurance information
    Ask your friends file.
    Is anyone from the old "way of transmitting a drink" too.

    The book has some great things here.

    ReplyDelete