Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Underwear Is On A Hook While Im Wearing It Wedgie COULD I BE PREGNANT IF....?!?

COULD I BE PREGNANT IF....?!? - my underwear is on a hook while im wearing it wedgie

On 24 June, me with a boy. I never had sex. In any case, my fingers while I was off (I do not know what was going on until it started badly), I'm not sure if she touched his penis in front of him, because I pulled my pants. Later went ontop of me and I said I did not want to have sex, but it started dry humping me ontop of my clothes. I wore Nike shorts (the ones that in their underwear) and built my normal underwear. I'm not sure ejaculted, but I know that sometime in the night, he has done, I remember touching me, and is repelled. I wonder if you might be pregnant with this because I am a few days late for my period .. I am very, very afraid ..

5 comments:

  1. not only a probability of one in a million, may be pregnant, so do not worry about a pregnancy test to be sure.
    She is carrying a lot of answers that say: "it takes only one sperm fertilize an egg," but received only one sperm fertilizes the egg, more research in order to reach the sperm penetrate the egg and most of the vaginal acidity before they reach the egg
    not to sound like all the sperm would be obtained through their underwear anyway
    and if you a virgin, then there is no possibility that you may be pregnant
    Oh and one more thing, if the 24th June it was as if your period was due a few days, then you should not be pregnant, because depending on which wouldnt have been ovulating on this day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait a week after the period of the delay, if it is not already done so, go see a doctor. It is entirely possible that pregnant women do not ejaculate in the vagina. Sperm can survive up to 24 hours outside the body and 4 days in the body.


    Seek out the best thing to do is to wait for a week, and a doctor, you can make an informed decision about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Highly unlikely, but the tests are cheap, easy, fast and painless.

    It is time for a doctor to look for birth control.

    ReplyDelete
  4. had a kid come to Yahoo and asked a similar question. He said. Could I be pregnant if I had sperm on my hand and then touched me, and I still did not have sex? if all he says, is not far behind in the night and said the bad news, I found out pregnant.

    Having said that sperm do not die when it hits the air. Look. ACUALLY that may take several hours, but that's not much, when he touched the hearts plenty.and swim faster than you think.

    but again only 10 days of his now meaing that the embryo implanted in the womb, if you are pregnant. So I say a test would be effective.

    ReplyDelete