Saturday, February 6, 2010

How To Test Local Area Connection Speed Is This A Bad Connection Speed?? (I'm Confused On This..)?

Is this a bad connection speed?? (I'm confused on this..)? - how to test local area connection speed

www.speedtest.net say my stats:
- D / L = speed of 113Kb / s
- U / L speed = 61kb / s


http://www.dslreports.com/speedtest?flas ... That said, my stats:
First test:
- D / L = speed of 51Kb / s
- U / L = speed of 59Kb / s
Test Two:
- D / L = speed of 111 Kb / s
- U / L = speed of 54Kb / s


If the right-click the icon status of my LAN connection and select, say for the speed:
- 100.0 Mbps

-------------------------------------- ...
I'm not sure if there is a difference in a capital K or M, but I know a little "b" means "bits" that the letter "B" is "byte". Also know that, I'm still in disarray ... because my status says 100.0 Mbps - at various sampling sites kilobits per second

Can anyone explain why this is so?



PS: I always download 3Kb to 15Kb, as a rule .. almost never goes higher or lower than this. And I can go 9Kb normally from 3Kb to.

4 comments:

  1. \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt a href = "http://www.speedtest.net"> \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt; img src = "http://www.speedtest.net/result / 165 ...

    I, this relatively quickly IAM

    Do you have a faster car

    my download 740KB

    a better package of hope that helped

    ReplyDelete
  2. ISP depends on what plan you have, the download to 113kb / s, is relatively normal in a 1MB ADSL connection.

    The number refers to the connection 100 Mbps speed of your computer to connect to your router, you still have that speed, even though the Internet was on 1Kbps or 800 kbit / s run.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you lead a very slow connection to DSL speed. You can check your phone line and make sure everything goes well (I have a speed lower than normal because I had a phone bathroom / online).

    Moreover, the reason that said that 100 Mbit / s, because the things the maximum speed that can be executed in Eithernet / LAN cable. The Internet does not work that fast.

    Hope this helps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LAN connection shows the speed at which the maximum and the maximum can be 100mbps.your ISP is the 1 to 1.5 Mbit / s --

    ReplyDelete