Sunday, February 21, 2010

I Was Taken To Hospital My Brother Is Recently Taken To Hospital For Treatment And Medication For The Illness Called “manic Psychosis”

My brother is recently taken to hospital for treatment and medication for the illness called "manic psychosis" - i was taken to hospital

My brother was recently taken to hospital for treatment and medication for a condition as a "madman" who is suffering. As more and more like a drug is administered in the clinic, agreesive madder and it is, which means that instead of the continuous improvement of the depth. So I wanted to know, there is a cure and treatment of this disease? If there is treatment, how long does it take to cure this disease? What is the possibility to him of at least 100% better and how long will it take?

No comments:

Post a Comment