Thursday, November 12, 2009

Welcome Letter For Wedding Fiancee In Basic Training For Army And Im Planning The Wedding Help!...?

Fiancee in basic training for army and im planning the wedding help!...? - welcome letter for wedding

My girlfriend and I are planning to get married because they can do their studies ... From what I had with the MOS you chose (MP) to understand it's not really a "license" or separation between basic education, so we decided during the break from school and get their marriage formal basis assigned. My question is that I know nothing is certain in the military, but how can I plan the wedding, so I do not know an officer ... Can someone tell me how long the database before, to know where to get her diploma, and from there I can estimate from the date of marriage ... and is also responsible person knows what to leave, the average time to obtain them from taking office, always keep it? i havent even had his address, but the letters I began to write what everyone else in the air and send to me the military I know:) welcome, but if someone is already there were any kind of suggestion would be amazing! Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment