Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Funny Baby Messages Has Anyones Husband/partner Go Unusual Before The Birth Of A Baby?

Has anyones husband/partner go unusual before the birth of a baby? - funny baby messages

Recently, my husband separtated (called at the request of his best), completely out of nowhere and very pronounced, and then I discovered that the news had said, changed the girl all the time. Even more difficult things that are 6 months pregnant with our first child and planned. asked anyones elses partner went funny / strange b4 a baby. Also in the isolation of people of value and changed jobs. I would be interested here from you.

3 comments:

  1. Hello .... Sorry for the UI really ... I've been there and done it. The same thing happened in reality. and now my son is 4 months old. you think things will be better. How to keep your child in mind at all times! I know it will be difficult, because the emotions are ur Wack, but it will be better. my son very well planned and it was my first baby and its 2nd ... but as the 1 for him because he was young to know to appreciate for the first time. if u want to talk, or if you want to speak to me in leilani_kuuipo more I realized what happened and U may b able to support all that has happened ride. I hope the best for you! Take care and God bless u and your child! : O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband cheated on me when I was pregnant ...

    ReplyDelete