Friday, November 6, 2009

Toilet Paper Stream South Park Feel Like A Good Laugh....embarrassing Moments, Please?

Feel like a good laugh....embarrassing moments, please? - toilet paper stream south park

I remember my most embarrassing moment and still laugh my ass off. He left the bathroom at the fair with a current of 10 meters toilet paper hidden in the back of my jeans ... The best part is that my husband and my best friend was behind me laughing like crazy for about 15 minutes until I try a salesman, toilet-paper-scissors women had their feet as discreetly as possible. I just wanted to hear other stories ..... You need a sense of humor in life!

3 comments:

  1. Boyfreind My ex and I have alot.This from nature walks were once we were the only ones (or so we thought there ..) and we left the forest of the car "it out before knowing where and anxiety shit on us! "I stood and wept as he ran leaveing me .. not for me!
    We returned to the car and died for my right to protect laughing.So much stronger? No, not really embarrassing, but still fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boyfreind My ex and I have alot.This from nature walks were once we were the only ones (or so we thought there ..) and we left the forest of the car "it out before knowing where and anxiety shit on us! "I stood and wept as he ran leaveing me .. not for me!
    We returned to the car and died for my right to protect laughing.So much stronger? No, not really embarrassing, but still fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is not really an embarrassing moment, but a joke. I took a vitamin and accidentally drowned. I felt like I was drowning in life was and it was really dumb for this reason the pill. Fortunately, I managed to spit some hard concentration. In any case, I have said to me one of my good friends from the experience of my near death and stupid, instead of pleasing just laughed at me. He asked me if I tried to overdose on Flintstones vitamins? He said he would do what I get diarrhea and get my shit all the different kinds of colors. He said be careful when poop, because vitamin BamBam can only leave. And the last thing he said was that chewable vitamins next time just purchased.

    ReplyDelete