Saturday, January 2, 2010

Ny State Disability NY State Disability Question?

NY State Disability Question? - ny state disability

I was injured at work, and I am now looking for workers compensation. The accident happened in October '08 and have a hearing soon toilets. However, it should now receive disability, but the insurance company can begin the payments to my former employer to complete your application form part DB450. The form was transmitted in late October and the director says that 3 out of 17 questions that are not set (my salary, which is the most important thing that needs the insurance company). I have no contact with the employer, since they used false claims to verify the day I requested forms toilet and I would like my contact with them is an opportunity to do more. Is it legal that they do not properly fill out this form? It seems bad and evil. He also never paid overtime, and now they seem to have something to hide. Any suggestion>

No comments:

Post a Comment