Saturday, January 23, 2010

Brown Tinged Mucous At Time Of Expected Period Black & Brown Tinged & Mucous?

Black & brown tinged & mucous? - brown tinged mucous at time of expected period

I know that something's wrong with me. I was called up in the emergency room 3 times. I had to test a chest X-rays, blood tests and a blood clot in the lung. They were all negative. I started to cough this type of mucus tinged with black, the other day. Before I came to the clinic that this kind of brown mucus had dried blood. Now it seems that the combination of both. I had some difficulty breathing and chest pain, but not much pain in the chest. But my breath is not normal. I do not see how something can have a negative result, but I feel that way. Everyone thinks I'm crazy. I erst 16 If one had the same thing or know what I mean. For it is truly frightening. Thank you for taking the time to read this if you have done.

2 comments:

  1. C & S have done your spit, must be a doctor, not ER trip. This analysis identifies the organization that can be determined for the infection after treatment. (Assuming you do not smoke anything and have no heart disease)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, an MRI can help diagnose your problem, consisting of ammonia, bronchitus, sore throat may be of a nasal infection. MRI and try to talk about some of these diseases

    ReplyDelete